Minute Maid Old-Fashioned Lemonade
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Bottle Minute Maid lemon juice or 7.5 oz
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 4 cup(s) Cold water
- Ice cubes
- Two tablespoons of Minute Maid = the juice of a medium- sized lemon
- In a large pitcher, combine the lemon juice and sugar; stir to dissolve sugar. Add remaining ingredients; blend well. Makes 6 cups (six 8 oz. servings).
- For diet lemonade, use low calorie sweetener instead of sugar to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LisaWK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Minute Maid Old-Fashioned Lemonade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic