Minutal ex Praecoquis
Pork and fruit ragout
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 500 Pork Gram Cubed
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 1 white or yellow onions
- spring onions
- 300 water ml
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black peppercorns
- 375 white wine ml
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seeds
- 1 sprig(s) fresh mint
- 1 sprig(s) fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 4 tablespoon(s) fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) white wine vinegar
- dried apricots
- dried figs
- Cut the pork in cubes. In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the meat and chopped onions over high heat until golden. Lower the heat, add 1 tblsp of fish sauce and cook for a few minutes. Remove the meat and set aside.
- In a saucepan add the water, wine, fish sauce, and olive oil, then bring to the boil. In the meantime crush together the black pepper, cumin, fresh mint and dill in a mortar then moisten in the honey, fish sauce, a little white wine vinegar and red wine vinegar. Add to the saucepan.
- Add the sauce to the the pork and onions, reduce heat and simmer. Five minutes before you are ready to serve, add the apricots and figs roughly chopped to the casserole. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Koruam and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Minutal ex Praecoquis Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes