Minty Lime Frozen Mojito
Photo: Jennifer Davick
These gorgeous lime mojitos call for Key lime-flavored rum, frozen limeade, and a sprinkling of fresh mint leaves.
Yield: Makes 3 cups
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup Key lime-flavored (or other light) rum
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs and lime slices
- Combine limeade concentrate, rum, and fresh mint leaves in a blender. Fill to the 5-cup mark with cracked ice. Blend until smooth. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs and lime slices before serving, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages