Minty Blueberry Peach Shiver
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Orange peach mango juice blend
- 1 package(s) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup(s) crushed ice
- 1 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- In a small pot, bring juice just to a simmer over medium-high heat. Remove from the heat and whisk in gelatin until dissolved; transfer to a large heatproof bowl. Stir in ice until completely dissolved, and then stir in blueberries, mint and peaches. Cover and chill until firm, 4 to 6 hours, or overnight
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Minty Blueberry Peach Shiver Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts