I love to make this for special occasions. I substitute Splenda for the sugar and it still turns out great (there's still a lot of sugar/calories in the lemonade). Guests always love this.
Minted Tea Punch
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 family-size decaffeninated tea bags
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 (6-ounce) can froze lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 4 cups cold water
- Garnish: lemon slices and fresh mint sprigs
- Pour 4 cups boiling water over tea bags and mint leaves. Cover and steep 3 minutes; remove and discard tea bags and mint. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Stir in lemonade concentrate and 4 cups cold water; chill. Serve punch over ice. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This