Minted Melon Salad with Pancetta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ounce(s) pancetta or prosciutto thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger crystallized finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper red ground
- 2 sprig(s) mint fresh
- 8 cup(s) canteloupe cubed
- 1 cup(s) blueberries fresh
- 2 tablespoon(s) mint fresh, choppedd
- 1. Cook pancetta in nonstick skillet over medium high heat 4-6 min or until crisp.
- Remove from heat and crumble.
- 2. Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients w 1/3 c water in small sauce pan. Boil over medium high heat 3 minutes or until slightly syrupy. Cool, strain, chill.
- 3. Combine fruit in bowl. Drizzle with chilled syrup, toss gently. Add 2 tbs. chopped mint. Chill up to 24 hours. Sprinkle with pancetta just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pdansby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note