Minted Melon Salad with Pancetta
Community Recipe from
- 3 ounce(s) pancetta or prosciutto thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger crystallized finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper red ground
- 2 sprig(s) mint fresh
- 8 cup(s) canteloupe cubed
- 1 cup(s) blueberries fresh
- 2 tablespoon(s) mint fresh, choppedd
- 1. Cook pancetta in nonstick skillet over medium high heat 4-6 min or until crisp.
- Remove from heat and crumble.
- 2. Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients w 1/3 c water in small sauce pan. Boil over medium high heat 3 minutes or until slightly syrupy. Cool, strain, chill.
- 3. Combine fruit in bowl. Drizzle with chilled syrup, toss gently. Add 2 tbs. chopped mint. Chill up to 24 hours. Sprinkle with pancetta just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pdansby and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes