- 1 pound fettuccine
- 3 cups loosely packed fresh mint leaves, divided
- About 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons gorgonzola cheese
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- calories 613
- caloriesfromfat 50 %
- protein 17 g
- fat 35 g
- satfat 8.3 g
- carbohydrate 64 g
- fiber 7.9 g
- sodium 554 mg
- cholesterol 22 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta as package directs in a large pot of salted boiling water.
Meanwhile, set aside 3/4 cup loosely packed small mint leaves. Put remaining mint and 3/4 tsp. salt, the nuts, garlic, parmesan, pepper, and oil in a food processor. Pulse just until coarsely puréed.
Transfer pesto to a large bowl and stir in gorgonzola and mascarpone.
Drain pasta, saving 1 cup pasta water, then transfer to bowl with pesto. Toss to coat well. Quickly toss with reserved mint leaves and add a little pasta water if needed for a looser texture. Serve immediately and season with salt to taste.