Ridiculously easy. Nice garnish for brunch. I have a whole box of FL tangelos to get rid of, so this is a good start!
Mint-Topped Broiled Oranges
Cut a very thin slice off the bottom of each orange half to help steady the fruit on the baking sheet.
More From Southern Living
- 1 large navel orange
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur (optional)
- 1. Cut orange in half crosswise. Run a sharp knife or grapefruit knife around each section to loosen from membrane. (Do not remove sections.)
- 2. Stir together melted butter, chopped mint, and, if desired, orange liqueur. Spoon evenly over cut sides of orange halves. Place orange halves, cut side up, on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 3. Broil 5 inches from heat 5 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This