Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) semi sweet chocolate broken into pieces, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) peppermint extract
- 36 Ritz crackers
- 1 candy cane crushed
- Dip crackers into chocolate mixture.
- Scrape off excess chocolate.
- Place crackers in single layer on wax paper.
- Sprinkle with candy cane.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinmor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note