- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon oil of peppermint
- Yellow food coloring
- 6 3/4 to 9 cups sifted powdered sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Combine cream cheese and oil of peppermint; beat well. Divide mixture in half. Add yellow food coloring to half of mixture to reach desired color.
- Add powdered sugar to both mixtures, kneading by hand until the consistency of a stiff dough. Shape mixture into 3/4- inch balls; coat one side of ball with granulated sugar. Press balls into rose-shaped candy molds, sugar-coated side down. Unmold onto waxed paper immediately. Let dry 6 hours on each side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This