Mint Peaches With Pineapple-Coconut Ice Cream
More From Southern Living
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about 1 small lemon)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 pints pineapple-coconut ice cream
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, toasted flaked coconut
- Peel peaches.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add peaches; sprinkle brown sugar and lemon juice over peaches, and gently fold until blended. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 to 4 minutes or until peaches start to release their juice. Remove from heat; stir in mint.
- Divide and scoop ice cream into 8 individual serving dishes. Top evenly with warm peach slices, and serve immediately. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Häagen-Dazs Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This