Mint Gremolata Zucchini with Sea Salt
For more tender zucchini, leave slices in the pan an extra 1 minute on each side. When the flesh starts to look translucent, the zucchini is done.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 72
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Sodium: 133mg
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Preheat grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; toss well to coat. Arrange zucchini in a single layer in pan; grill 4 minutes, turning after 2 minutes.
- 2. Combine parsley, mint, lemon rind, olive oil, and minced garlic. Divide zucchini evenly among 4 plates; top evenly with gremolata.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note