Community Recipe from
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate (1 ounce each)
- 1/3 cup(s) shortening
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 9 chocolate-covered mint patties
- 1)Grease round microwavable dish,8x1 1/2-inches.2)Microwave chocolate in 2-quart microwavable bowl on high (100 0/0)until melted,2 to 3 1/2 minutes.3)Add shortening.4)Microwave until melted,1 to 2 minutes.5)Beat in sugar,vanilla and eggs until smooth.6)Stir in flour,baking powder and salt.7)Spread in dish.8)Microwave uncovered on high 2 minutes;rotate dish 1/4 turn.9)Microwave until set but not dry,1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes longer.10)(Parts of dough will appear very moist but will continue to cook while standing.)11)Place mint patties on brownies in 3 rows.12)Microwave on high (100 0/0) until filling melts out around chocolate coating,2 to 3 1/2 minutes.13)Spread over brownies;cool.14)Cut into wedges or bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes