Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate (1 ounce each)
- 1/3 cup(s) shortening
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 9 chocolate-covered mint patties
- 1)Grease round microwavable dish,8x1 1/2-inches.2)Microwave chocolate in 2-quart microwavable bowl on high (100 0/0)until melted,2 to 3 1/2 minutes.3)Add shortening.4)Microwave until melted,1 to 2 minutes.5)Beat in sugar,vanilla and eggs until smooth.6)Stir in flour,baking powder and salt.7)Spread in dish.8)Microwave uncovered on high 2 minutes;rotate dish 1/4 turn.9)Microwave until set but not dry,1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes longer.10)(Parts of dough will appear very moist but will continue to cook while standing.)11)Place mint patties on brownies in 3 rows.12)Microwave on high (100 0/0) until filling melts out around chocolate coating,2 to 3 1/2 minutes.13)Spread over brownies;cool.14)Cut into wedges or bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note