Mint and Garlic-Roasted Potatoes
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 103
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 18.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 153mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered (about 13)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine potatoes, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl; toss well to coat potatoes. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden, stirring after 15 minutes.
- 3. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, mint, and garlic; toss well. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables