Mint and Garlic-Roasted Potatoes
Prep: 8 minutes; Cook: 30 minutes
Mint may not be the first herb you would choose to pair with potatoes and garlic, but the flavor combination is outstanding. These potatoes are an ideal side for lamb, but they also pair well with roasted chicken.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 103
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Carbohydrate: 18.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 153mg
- Calcium: 15mg
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered (about 13)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine potatoes, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl; toss well to coat potatoes. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden, stirring after 15 minutes.
- 3. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, mint, and garlic; toss well. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note