Mint-Garlic Chicken Skewers
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 473
- Fat: 35g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 35g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 757mg
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds, optional
- 1. Preheat grill to high. Combine chicken, mint, garlic, 1/3 cup oil and 1 tsp. salt in a ziplock bag. Toss to coat. Let stand while grill heats.
- 2. Whisk together tahini, lemon juice, remaining 2 Tbsp. oil and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt in a small bowl until smooth. Whisk in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture has thinned to the consistency of sour cream. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- 3. Thread chicken on skewers and grill with cover closed, turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes total. Serve with tahini sauce on the side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note