- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds, optional
- calories 473
- fat 35 g
- satfat 5 g
- protein 35 g
- carbohydrate 7 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 66 mg
- sodium 757 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to high. Combine chicken, mint, garlic, 1/3 cup oil and 1 tsp. salt in a ziplock bag. Toss to coat. Let stand while grill heats.
Whisk together tahini, lemon juice, remaining 2 Tbsp. oil and remaining 1/2 tsp. salt in a small bowl until smooth. Whisk in water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture has thinned to the consistency of sour cream. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
Thread chicken on skewers and grill with cover closed, turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes total. Serve with tahini sauce on the side.