More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 301
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 9.9g
- Saturated fat: 5.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 7.8g
- Carbohydrate: 44.5g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 185mg
- Calcium: 131mg
- 32 reduced-fat chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fat-free chocolate sundae syrup (such as Smucker's)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 large eggs
- 8 crÃ¨me de menthe chocolaty mint thins (such as Andes)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To prepare the crust, combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl, and toss with a fork until moist. Firmly press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- To prepare filling, beat cocoa and milk at medium speed of a mixer until blended. Add cream cheese; beat well. Add syrup, extracts, and eggs; beat just until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until set. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 4 hours.
- To prepare topping, shave long edge of mint thins using a vegetable peeler. Spread whipped topping over tart; sprinkle with shaved mint thins.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts