- 32 reduced-fat chocolate wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fat-free chocolate sundae syrup (such as Smucker's)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 large eggs
- 8 crème de menthe chocolaty mint thins (such as Andes)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- calories 301
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 9.9 g
- satfat 5.1 g
- monofat 2 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 7.8 g
- carbohydrate 44.5 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 63 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 185 mg
- calcium 131 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare the crust, combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl, and toss with a fork until moist. Firmly press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
To prepare filling, beat cocoa and milk at medium speed of a mixer until blended. Add cream cheese; beat well. Add syrup, extracts, and eggs; beat just until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until set. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 4 hours.
To prepare topping, shave long edge of mint thins using a vegetable peeler. Spread whipped topping over tart; sprinkle with shaved mint thins.