- 2 (8-rib) lamb rib roasts (1 1/2 pounds each), trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups French bread cubes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
How to Make It
Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper. Cook lamb in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Process bread and next 5 ingredients in a food processor until coarsely ground. Brush mustard over lamb; press breadcrumb mixture over mustard. Place lamb on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
Bake at 400° for 40 to 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 145°.
Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes or until thermometer registers 150° (medium-rare).