Mint Chocolate Mousse Pie
This smooth and silky pie cuts best if you chill it overnight.
Yield: one 9" pie
- 1 (11.1-ounce) package no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate mint-flavored syrup
- 2 (1.55-ounce) minty milk chocolate bars with crunchy cookie bits, finely chopped
- Garnishes: sweetened whipped cream, additional chopped chocolate bars
- Combine graham cracker crumbs from cheesecake mix, butter, and sugar. Firmly press mixture in bottom and up sides of a 9" pieplate.
- Combine milk and chocolate syrup in a medium bowl, stirring well. Add cheesecake filling mix; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until blended. Beat at medium speed 3 minutes. Fold in finely chopped chocolate. Spoon into prepared crust. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Garnish, if desired. Before serving, dip bottom of pieplate in hot water for 30 seconds.
- Note: For cheesecake mix, we used Jell-O brand. For chocolate mint-flavored syrup and chocolate bars, we used Hershey's.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mint Chocolate Mousse Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts, Pies/Pastries
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Make-Ahead
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Chocolate, Dairy
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Meatless
- OCCASION: Christmas, Easter, Father's Day, Mother's Day, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, Birthdays/Anniversaries
- PUBLICATION: Oxmoor House
More Recipes for Desserts