Mint-Chocolate Mousse Delight
Crème de menthe is a cool, minty liqueur. If you prefer not to use it, substitute 1/2 teaspoon mint extract.
More From Oxmoor House
Chill: 2 Hours
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Protein: 4.0g
- Carbohydrate: 40.2g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 1.0mg
- Sodium: 314mg
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Calcium: 103mg
- 8 reduced-fat cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as reduced-fat Oreos), coarsely crushed
- 2 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (2.1-ounce) package chocolate sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons crème de menthe
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3 (1.5-ounce) chocolate-covered peppermint patties (such as York), chopped
- 1/2 (1-ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- Sprinkle crushed cookies in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine milk, pudding mix, and crème de menthe in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until pudding mixture thickens. Fold in half of container of whipped topping and peppermint patties. Spoon into prepared dish. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Shave chocolate with a vegetable peeler to get 2 tablespoons chocolate curls. Spread remaining whipped topping over mousse, and sprinkle with chocolate curls.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note