- 8 reduced-fat cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as reduced-fat Oreos), coarsely crushed
- 2 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (2.1-ounce) package chocolate sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons crème de menthe
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3 (1.5-ounce) chocolate-covered peppermint patties (such as York), chopped
- 1/2 (1-ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- calories 240
- fat 3.8 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- protein 4.0 g
- carbohydrate 40.2 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 1.0 mg
- sodium 314 mg
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fiber 1.2 g
- calcium 103 mg
How to Make It
Sprinkle crushed cookies in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine milk, pudding mix, and crème de menthe in a blender. Process until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until pudding mixture thickens. Fold in half of container of whipped topping and peppermint patties. Spoon into prepared dish. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Shave chocolate with a vegetable peeler to get 2 tablespoons chocolate curls. Spread remaining whipped topping over mousse, and sprinkle with chocolate curls.