Mint Chocolate Mousse
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows*
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 to 8 drops red liquid food coloring (optional)
- 36 HERSHEY'S KISSES Mint Chocolates, unwrapped
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (4-ounce) package ready-made mini graham cracker crusts
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Cook marshmallows and milk in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, 6 to 8 minutes or until marshmallows melt and mixture is smooth. Pour 1/3 cup marshmallow mixture into a bowl, and, if desired, stir in food coloring; set aside.
- Stir mint chocolates into remaining marshmallow mixture in saucepan, and cook, stirring constantly, over low heat 4 to 6 minutes or until chocolate melts. Remove pan from heat, and let chocolate mixture stand 1 hour or until cool.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold 1 cup whipped cream into chocolate mixture in pan, and spoon evenly into ready-made mini graham cracker crusts.
- Fold remaining whipped cream into reserved 1/3 cup marshmallow mixture. Dollop marshmallow mixture evenly on top of chocolate mixture. Chill 3 to 4 hours or until set. Garnish, if desired.
- *15 large marshmallows may be substituted for miniature ones.
- Note: For a variation, substitute HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates for HERSHEY'S KISSES Mint Chocolates, and add 1/4 teaspoon almond extract or 2 teaspoons Kirsch or other cherry-flavored liqueur to 1/3 cup marshmallow mixture. Prepare as directed, omitting the mini graham cracker crusts, and spoon evenly into 4 parfait glasses. Chill as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This