Mint Chocolate Frosting
Mint chocolate frosting is the perfect topping for homemade chocolate cake. This simple frosting recipe gets its flavor from mint chocolate morsels, cocoa, and peppermint extract.
This recipe goes with Fudge Cake
- 3/4 cup mint chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Microwave morsels in a 1-cup glass measuring cup at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring twice.
- Beat butter and melted morsels at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar and cocoa; beat until blended. Add half-and-half and peppermint extract; beat until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note