Mint Chocolate Frosting
- 3/4 cup mint chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Microwave morsels in a 1-cup glass measuring cup at HIGH 1 minute or until melted, stirring twice.
- Beat butter and melted morsels at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add powdered sugar and cocoa; beat until blended. Add half-and-half and peppermint extract; beat until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This