Mint Chocolate Crumble Bars
Yield: 2 1/2 dozen
- 1 (10-ounce) package teddy bear-shaped chocolate graham cracker cookies, crushed (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (1.55-ounce) minty milk chocolate bars with crunchy cookie bits, chopped
- 6 (1-ounce) squares white baking bar or white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pistachios or pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter; stir well. Press into a lightly greased 13" x 9" x 2" pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bars and next 4 ingredients over crust. Combine egg and condensed milk; pour over chocolate morsels.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Let cool completely. Cut into bars.
- Note: For candy bars, we used Hershey's Cookies 'n' Mint bars. For white chocolate, we used Baker's.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts