Mint Chocolate Crumble Bars
- 1 (10-ounce) package teddy bear-shaped chocolate graham cracker cookies, crushed (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (1.55-ounce) minty milk chocolate bars with crunchy cookie bits, chopped
- 6 (1-ounce) squares white baking bar or white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup chopped pistachios or pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter; stir well. Press into a lightly greased 13" x 9" x 2" pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bars and next 4 ingredients over crust. Combine egg and condensed milk; pour over chocolate morsels.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Let cool completely. Cut into bars.
- Note: For candy bars, we used Hershey's Cookies 'n' Mint bars. For white chocolate, we used Baker's.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note