Mint Chocolate Chipe Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) (2 oz) unsweetened chocolate coarsely chopped, melted
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon(s) peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup(s) chocolate milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 cup(s) (6 oz) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, 3-5 minutes. Beat the melted chocolate into the butter mixture. Add the eggs, perppermint extract, and chocolate milk. Beat until creamy.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl combine the flour and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture and beat until well blended. With a rubber spatula, stir in the chocoalte chips.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mint Chocolate Chipe Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes