Mint chocolate chip cookies
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine softened
- 1 cup creme de menthe baking chips
- 8 to 10 drops of green food coloring
- 1 egg
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 350. In large bowl stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color, and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in baking chips and chocolate chips.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Joanna82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mint chocolate chip cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies