Mint Chocolate Brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter Softened
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepperment Extract
- 3 Drops Green Food Coloring
- 1 package(s) Brownie Mix
- 1 1/2 can(s) Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter Softened
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Peppermint Extract
- Prepare Brownie mix according to package directions. Pour into a greased 16x10" baking pan. Bake at 350 Deg F. for 25-30 min or until inserted knife comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl combine the (non topping) frosting ingredients until smooth. Spread over the cooled brownies.
- Melt chips and butter. Stir in the extract. Spread over the frosting. Allow to harden before cutting.
- Original recipie makes 32 bars in one 16x10" pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mint Chocolate Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts