Mint Chocolate Bark
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) peppermint extract
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 1. Line a cookie cheat with waxed paper; set it aside. Melt the semisweet chips in a heatproof bowl set atop a pot of simmering water over medium-high heat. Stir continuously until smooth. Pour the chocolate onto the cookie sheet and spread it to a 1/4-inch thickness with the back of a spoon.
- 2. Using the same method, melt the white chocolate chips with the oil. Stir continuously until smooth. Add the peppermint extract and food coloring; stir well. Pour the mixture over the chocolate layer and spread to about a 1/8-inch thickness with the back of a spoon. Draw the tip of a butter knife through the layers to create swirls. refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- 3. Remove the bark from the pan. Peel off the waxed paper. Set the bark on a cutting board and cut it into 2 dozen bars with a sharp knife. Store in an airtight container in the refridgerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mint Chocolate Bark Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts