MINT CHIP FREEZE
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) cream ftlled choc. sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 can(s) evap. milk
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) butter cubed
- 2 piece(s) (squares) unsweetened baking choc.
- 1 gallon(s) mint choc. chip ice cream softened
- 1 container(s) frozen whipped topping thawed
- in a lg. bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. press into two 13x9x2 pans.refrigerate for 30 min. in a small saucepan, comb. milk, sugar, butter and choc. cook and stir over med. high heat until thickened and bubbly, about 12 min. remove from heat, cool completely. spread ice cream over each crust. spoon cooled choc. sauce over top; evenly spread to cover. freeze until firm. spread with whipped topping.. garnish with shaved choc.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
MINT CHIP FREEZE Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts