A food processor makes quick work of this mint chimichurri sauce which goes great with grilled steak or lamb. You can store it in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This recipe goes with Herb Rotisserie Leg of Lamb with Mint Chimichurri
- 1 1/2 cups packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine first 7 ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, and puree until smooth. Add oil in a slow, steady stream with sea salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note