Mint Cappuccino Milkshake
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Cappuccino Flavored Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Peppermint Extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chocolate Syrup
- 1. Add the ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, and chocolate syrup in to a blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth.
- 3. Serve with whipped cream and an extra drizzle of chocolate syrup. (optional)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by flashverse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes