Mint Cappuccino Milkshake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Cappuccino Flavored Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Peppermint Extract
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chocolate Syrup
- 1. Add the ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, and chocolate syrup in to a blender.
- 2. Blend until smooth.
- 3. Serve with whipped cream and an extra drizzle of chocolate syrup. (optional)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by flashverse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note