Very tasty and a great make ahead dessert. I served with warm chocolate sauce.
Mint Brownie Ice-Cream Pie
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
Other Time: 4 Hours, 35 Minutes
- 1 (4.67-oz.) package thin crème de menthe chocolate mints
- 1 (17.6-oz.) package DUNCAN HINES Chocolate Lover's Walnut Brownie Mix
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Chop chocolate mints; reserve 3 Tbsp. chopped mints. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for cake-like brownies, stirring remaining chopped mints into batter. Pour batter into a lightly greased 10-inch springform pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 1 hour).
- 3. Meanwhile, let ice cream stand at room temperature 20 minutes or until slightly softened. Spread over cooled crust in pan. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- 4. Remove sides of pan. Let pie stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving. Top with reserved chocolate mints.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts