Mint Brownie Ice Cream Bars
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1 ice cream square)
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 8 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 210
- Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 5.3g
- Carbohydrate: 42.2g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 151mg
- Calories from fat: 11%
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Calcium: 114mg
- 1 (13.7-ounce) package fat-free fudge brownie mix (such as No Pudge!)
- 2/3 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream, softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 18 chocolate thin mints, chopped (such as Andes)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using 2/3 cup yogurt. Pour batter into a foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 34 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Combine ice cream and peppermint extract in a large bowl; stir well. Spread evenly over brownie. Cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Sprinkle chopped mints over ice cream. Cut into squares; drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts