- 1 (13.7-ounce) package fat-free fudge brownie mix (such as No Pudge!)
- 2/3 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups vanilla low-fat ice cream, softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 18 chocolate thin mints, chopped (such as Andes)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- calories 210
- fat 2.5 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- protein 5.3 g
- carbohydrate 42.2 g
- cholesterol 9 mg
- iron 1.5 mg
- sodium 151 mg
- caloriesfromfat 11 %
- fiber 0.4 g
- calcium 114 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using 2/3 cup yogurt. Pour batter into a foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 34 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Combine ice cream and peppermint extract in a large bowl; stir well. Spread evenly over brownie. Cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm.
Sprinkle chopped mints over ice cream. Cut into squares; drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving.