- 4 (12-ounce) cans peach nectar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne or 2 1/2 cups sparkling water
- Garnish: lemon slices
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil, and cook 20 minutes. Cool. Remove and discard lemon and mint; store mixture in an airtight container in refrigerator until ready to serve. Stir in Champagne before serving. Serve over ice; garnish, if desired.
- Prep: 10 min., Cook: 20 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Mint Bellinis Recipe at a Glance