Miniature Spoon Rolls
These miniature rolls bake and freeze easily–perfect for large family gatherings around the holidays.
More From Southern Living
Total: 24 Minutes
- 1 (1/4-oz.) envelope active dry yeast
- 2 cups warm water (100° to 110°)
- 4 cups self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine yeast and 2 cups warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in flour and remaining ingredients until blended. Spoon batter into 2 greased (24-cup) miniature muffin pans*. Bake at 400° for 9 minutes or until golden.
- *4 (12-cup) miniature muffin pans may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note