It was super easy to make. I used a blender because I don't have a food processor and my cream cheese was not room temperature; it went from the fridge right in to the blender. Once done I put them on the freezer and they settled better. My family really liked the recipe...I will make it again!! :)
Miniature Blueberry Cheesecakes
Yield: 24 cheesecakes
Cost per Serving: $.36
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 80
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 47mg
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint blueberries
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- In a food processor pulse cream cheese, sugar, zest and vanilla to combine. Add blueberries and pulse until mixed.
- Cut 24 small rounds of waxed paper and fit each into a cup of a 24-cup miniature muffin tin. Divide blueberry mixture among cups, spooning in mixture on top of waxed paper. Gently smooth with an offset spatula or back of a teaspoon. Place 1 vanilla wafer, flat side up, on top of each cup, pressing gently to adhere. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To remove cheesecakes, run a warm, thin knife around each, then slide tip of knife under and lift out.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note