Miniature Beer-Pimiento Cheese Muffins
Serve as party bites.
More From Southern Living
Total: 38 Minutes
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle beer, at room temperature
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Stir together first 4 ingredients; stir in baking mix just until ingredients are blended. (Batter may be lumpy.) Stir in cheese. Spoon batter into 2 lightly greased 24-cup miniature muffin pans.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan to a wire rack, and let cool 10 minutes.
We tested with Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This