- 1 (12-oz.) bottle beer, at room temperature
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- 4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Stir together first 4 ingredients; stir in baking mix just until ingredients are blended. (Batter may be lumpy.) Stir in cheese. Spoon batter into 2 lightly greased 24-cup miniature muffin pans.
Bake at 400° for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan to a wire rack, and let cool 10 minutes.
We tested with Bisquick Original Pancake and Baking Mix.