I'm not sure to do with this one, I loved it , but my husband didn't , a matter of taste
Mini White Pizzas with Vegetables
We used whole wheat pita rounds to help with portion control and to speed up the cook time. For a Greek-inspired flavor variation, substitute hummus for the spreadable cheese.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 272
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 11.9g
- Carbohydrate: 40.2g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 505mg
- Calcium: 137mg
- 4 (6-inch) whole wheat pitas
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese (such as Alouette Light)
- 6 tablespoons shredded Asiago cheese
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Place pitas on a baking sheet; broil 3 minutes.
- 3. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray. Add zucchini, onion, pepper, and salt; sauté 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 4. Remove pitas from oven, and spread 2 tablespoons garlic-and-herbs spreadable cheese over each pita. Top evenly with vegetables and Asiago cheese. Broil 3 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese melts.
- Serve with: Caesar Salad
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine