- 1 (7- or 8-ounce) package small party rolls on aluminum tray
- 1/2 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 pound very thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
How to Make It
Remove rolls from aluminum tray. Slice rolls in half horizontally, using a serrated knife. Return bottom halves of rolls to tray.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Beat at low speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in chutney, curry powder, and red pepper. Spread chutney mixture on cut sides of top halves of rolls. Set aside.
Place turkey on bottom halves of rolls. Combine cranberry sauce and onion; stir well. Spread cranberry mixture over turkey. Cover with tops of rolls. (You'll cut sandwiches apart after baking.)
Cover and bake at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until sandwiches are thoroughly heated. To serve, cut sandwiches apart with a sharp knife.