1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Whisk together the glaze ingredients (ketchup, molasses, balsamic vinegar, mustard). Set aside.
3. Saute celery and onions over medium heat, in a teaspoon of olive oil, until soft and translucent. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
4. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, sour cream, breadcrumbs, egg, 1/2 cup of the glaze, celery, onions and fresh herbs (if using). Season with 1.5 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Mix well.
5. Shape into 6 mini meatloaves. Place loaves into a 9x13" baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155.
6. Brush meatloaves with remaining glaze and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Go to full version of