- 1 (1-oz.) package unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 3 cups low-sodium tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 to 8 dashes of hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 3/4 cups chopped cucumber
How to Make It
Sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice in a bowl. Let stand 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring tomato juice to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Pour over gelatin mixture, and stir until gelatin dissolves. Whisk in parsley and next 5 ingredients.
Spoon about 1 tsp. chopped cucumbers into each cup of a 24-cup miniature muffin pan; top with gelatin mixture, filling completely (about 1 Tbsp. per cup). Chill 1 hour or until set. Unmold onto a serving plate.