This was the biggest hit of our fund raising dessert table at school. No matter how many I could have made, it wouldn't have been enough. And so easy! Thank you for this most delicious recipe.
Mini Tiramisu Éclairs
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 1 (8-ounce) package mascarpone cheese*
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- Stir together first 3 ingredients until sugar is dissolved; set aside 2 tablespoons mixture. Brush cut sides of ladyfingers evenly with remaining coffee mixture.
- Stir together mascarpone cheese, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, and chocolate syrup until blended. Spoon or pipe mascarpone cheese mixture evenly onto 24 cut sides of ladyfinger halves; top with remaining ladyfinger halves, cut sides down.
- Microwave chocolate morsels, butter, and cream at HIGH 30 seconds or until melted, stirring twice. Place chocolate mixture in a small heavy-duty zip-top bag; seal bag. Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag, and drizzle over éclairs. Let stand until firm.
- Stir together reserved coffee mixture and remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, stirring until blended. Place coffee-powdered sugar mixture in a small heavy-duty zip-top bag; seal bag. Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag. Drizzle éclairs evenly with coffee-powdered sugar mixture. Place on a serving platter, cake stand, or in candy boxes, if desired.
- *1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened, may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note