Mini Taco Cups
Try this quick and easy recipe for a fun spin on mexican night. Your family and friends will love having mini taco cups to customize with their favorite toppings.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 1/2 pound mild pork sausage
- 1/2 pound ground chuck
- 1 (8-oz.) jar taco sauce
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (16-oz.) package won ton wrappers
- Toppings: sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa, chopped lettuce
- 1. Crumble sausage and ground beef into a microwave-safe container. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, and stir. Microwave at HIGH 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, stirring every 60 seconds, or until meat is done and no longer pink. Drain well on paper towels. Stir together sausage mixture, taco sauce, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, and green chiles. Set aside.
- 2. Press won ton wrappers into 24 lightly greased mini muffin cups. Reserve remaining wrappers for another use.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until wrappers start to brown. Remove muffin pans to wire racks. Fill baked won ton cups evenly with sausage mixture. Return pans to oven, and bake 15 more minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese melts. Serve with desired toppings.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used an 1,100-watt microwave oven and Old El Paso Taco Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note