- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur or 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese or cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3- or 3.4-ounce) package ladyfingers
How to Make It
Combine strawberries, amaretto, and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl. Let stand about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and whipping cream in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold in mascarpone cheese and vanilla.
Layer ladyfingers, mascarpone mixture, and strawberry mixture in 6 (9-ounce) bowls.