Mini Sausage Tarts
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Easy to make but mouthwatering enough to serve as Hors d'Oeuvres, these little tarts are party-perfect... but fair warning: Mini Sausage Tarts will disappear faster than you can make them.
Yield: Makes 5 dozen
- 1 pound ground pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 4 packages 15-count frozen mini phyllo cups
- Optional: diced red pepper, diced black olives
- Combine sausage, cheese, salad dressing and olives; blend well. Divide among phyllo cups; arrange on ungreased baking sheets.
- If desired, sprinkle with diced pepper and black olives. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note