Mini Sausage Tarts
Photo: Gooseberry Patch
- 1 pound ground pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 4 packages 15-count frozen mini phyllo cups
- Optional: diced red pepper, diced black olives
- Combine sausage, cheese, salad dressing and olives; blend well. Divide among phyllo cups; arrange on ungreased baking sheets.
- If desired, sprinkle with diced pepper and black olives. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers