- 1 pound ground pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 3/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 4 packages 15-count frozen mini phyllo cups
- Optional: diced red pepper, diced black olives
How to Make It
Combine sausage, cheese, salad dressing and olives; blend well. Divide among phyllo cups; arrange on ungreased baking sheets.
If desired, sprinkle with diced pepper and black olives. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
101 Homestyle Recipes