- 2 (6-in.) pita breads
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 cup chopped arugula or baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
How to Make It
Arrange pitas on baking sheet; evenly top with cheese. Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, combine arugula, tomatoes, olives and onion in medium bowl. Top pitas with arugula mixture, then spritz with Wish-Bone® Salad Spritzers® Italian Vinaigrette Dressing.
This recipe is "Best Life" approved. Best Life is a trademark owned by Best Life Corp. Learn more about the Best Life program at www.thebestlife.com.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 320, Calories From Fat 100, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 12g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 900mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g, Sugars 4g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Protein 13g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 25%, Iron 20%